Experience luxury 4* holiday cottages in Wales at the Oakeley Arms
Once derelict stables have been lovingly renovated into stunning holiday cottages set in the hotel grounds. These charming self catering cottages in the heart of Snowdonia are enchantingly named after local mountains and rivers (don’t worry, we’ll help with the pronunciation!).
Traditional furniture and original features mean that the cottages contain an abundance of charm and period style, but modern and quality fixtures mean that our guests don’t have to compromise on style or practicality.
You’ll be greeted with wine and cakes on arrival and bed-linen and towels are provided. All you have to do is relax and enjoy the fabulous views across the Vale of Ffestiniog.
The cottages are within easy reach of the area’s popular attractions and local towns.
Check our SNOWDONIA AREA GUIDE for details of things to do and see.
The cottages sleep 2, 4 or 6 people and we can accommodate dogs on request.
Some of the holiday cottages facilities are listed below:
· Bed linen and towels provided
· Entertainment – flat screen televisions with freeview, DVD with surround sound and radio/CD player
· Modern kitchen facilities – dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer,
· Shared garden and 5 acre grounds, as well as patio area and barbeque
· Access to beauty treatments (additional charge and pre-booking required), gym and bar & restaurant at the hotel